I love
Rich. He makes me feel better for being such a Scrooge, i.e. not loving
Slumdog Millionaire. (Except for the scene where the kid is covered in shit. Priceless.) I was expecting a
City of God set in Bombay, but instead I got a heart-warming love story. I just wasn't ready for it; I was mis-briefed. I left the theater feeling confused and disappointed.
3 comments:
if by "confused and disappointed" you mean "heartless and full of yellow rage" then I suppose I can understand, ....
hehe...
ps. no sign of package from work? you made no mention and this alarms me.
i know. i hate myself for not loving it.
no package yet :(
the past couple of days i keep hoping your package will come whenever the postman drops by the office. i'll let you know as soon as i get it.
Yeah, I hear the first two acts are interesting and then it just devolves into just another love story.
Post a Comment