Thursday, July 31, 2008

Recent Obsession: Matte Lipstick

(This post is for the girls.)

I'm pretty sure I OD'd on lipstick after the 90s. Add to that my dislike for gloss and the deathgrip hold it has had over the make-up world for the last decade or so, and this girl hasn't considered lip color since the age of 13. Well girlfriends lipstick, in my mind, is back. Pop on a bright, super pigmented matte color and you're good to go! Obviously you should keep it simple everywhere else on your face so you don't look like a drag queen.

Yeah, I'm crazy. I'm posting about lipstick. I've purchase three red lipsticks in the last week! And now I have my eye on a bubble gum pink matte lipstick by Sephora and I'm on the hunt for a good orange/coral matte shade. I have no self control and no shame.

No comments: