Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Joy of Reading

Finished Twilight in a day. Guess that means you can pass me the Kool-Aid 'cause I'm all aboard the Edward train. It was only a matter of time, really. I read ONTD daily and the sparkletastic comments were going to dazzle me into reading the books eventually. Add in Ngan's indecent love ;) and my curiosity got the best of me. New Moon and Eclipse are on their way to me as we speak.

It's just nice to read for pleasure again, even if I am reading teen novels and sappy love stories. Before reading said vampire drama and The Time Traveler's Wife this past week, I had not picked up a book since moving to New York. Sad.

Next on my list... The Omnivore's Dilemma so I can further my gastronomical education. Other books to read include: A Year in the Merde, Jane Austen novels (!!!), Lolita, and of course New Moon and Eclipse.

And just for the heck of it...

THE CULLENS
(oh yes I did)

1 comment:

girl said...

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

your welcome, and I'm sorry, kiss ur life goodbye baby.