
See. I'm not the only one inspired by my pajamas.
I can't remember when I said it, but I confessed that I've been on the lookout for pants cut exactly like my sweatpants. Whenever I said this, the people I was with thought I was crazy. In my defense, my sweats are from the boys section so they aren't as baggy or as long as sweatpants usually are. Their inseam is about 2-3" too short and the cut is fairly narrow, but I like the tapering above the ankle. They're surprisingly flattering (my ankles, at least) and obviously comfortable. Unfortunately I'm ashamed to wear actual sweatpants in public, so I have to wait until I can find a similar pant constructed in a publicly acceptable fabric. Luckily this pant-shape seems to be growing in popularity so I may finally get my public-friendly sweatpants soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment