Somehow during drinks after work I tried to explain 'hyphy', which felt retarded because I think of the (revival) hyphy movement as being so early 2000s. Plus I was a late bloomer considering I didn't listen to Mac Dre until after he died. Still, some people needed to be educated even if going yellow bus was very 2006. Naturally, the topic of ghostriding came up. I tried to find a youtube video of this classic Yay Area pastime, and what do I come across? A hilarious plea to keep the A's in Oakland (seriously... the Fremont A's?!):
I personally enjoy the one guy's tight jeans a la Russell Crowe in American Gangster and the fact that these guys probably live in the nice part of Oakland near the Claremont Hotel.
... ooooooh I miss California.
1 comment:
There were so many "grandma getting hyphy" and "goin dumb on my geo metro" videos. I got sick of it.
Post a Comment