possible. It was everything I thought it would be-- people digging through racks and piles of clothes and pushing to get in front of the only mirror. Lots o' fun. Even Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy were there. I was waiting for my turn at the mirror when I realized I was standing next to Hugh (yes, we're on a first name basis) as Ms. My So-Called Life stood in front of me pondering a slip dress. seriously wtf. Anyway star sighting aside, I got some cool items, mainly Topshop stuff since designer things were still out of my price range despite the major discount.Side note: How did I not find out until this weekend that Opening Ceremony's owners Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, Rodarte creators Kate and Laura Mulleavy, and Erin Fetherston are all UC-Berkeley alumni? Who knew Berkeley could foster fashion talent.
On Saturday Jen and I popped into C.O. Bigelow (again) to see if my dumb Rose Salve lip balm was in stock. No luck. However as fate would have it, as we're waiting to talk to someone at the counter, who do I realize is standing behind Jen? Mary-Kate Olsen looking grungy and stylish and tiny as always. seriously wtf. I never expect to see anyone at CO Bigelow because while they might carry some cool products, the store itself is kinda shabby.Dude, Jen, we are sooo cool HA.
P.S. I know I sound vapid and retarded relaying all these celebrity sightings, but I'm just a northern California girl recently transplanted in east coast starland. Give me a year or two to become a jaded New Yorker. Until then, you'll just have to deal with my frivolous ramblings.
1 comment:
i better not see you in any US Weeklys!
Post a Comment