Wednesday, October 10, 2007

W+K, please hire me

I kind of have this career dream of working for Wieden+Kennedy and Nike one day. I'll work first on agency side before moving up to client-side and working up the marketing ladder. It would seem like Nike would be an advertising agency's dream client. They are a big business probably willing to spend money on big campaigns and invest in creative that does more than just feature "product + what product does". Plus, I love sports and Nike makes commercials like this. Pretty much any time you can reference The Last of Mohicans, you're money.



(By the way, I should just call this Alicia's Commentary on TV Spots blog because that's all I seem to do recently.)

2 comments:

Josh said...

"By the way, I should just call this Alicia's Commentary on TV Spots blog because that's all I seem to do recently."

I was just about to suggest the same thing before I scrolled down and read that.

Nhonsense said...

did you know michael mann directed that commercial? they threw down for the music, the cinematography, and the director dude. i would sell my soul to be at nike working on commercials.

"hey, you know, LEAVE NOTHING is impressive - so put together a story-board, get time with steven jackson and shawn merriman, then give michael mann a call, okay?"

"um, hell yes."